Saturday, April 10, 2010

M.u.d.dy in Maphumulo is Back!!!

After a two month hiatus from my M.u.d.dy in Maphumulo blog I am excited to share once again. I apologize for the giant gap of time between posts, but the last couple of months have been a lesson in great patience in regards to internet access. After a slew of various problems, from power surges to phone lines being cut, it has been frustrating, but something we've just had to deal with. Though our situtaion is not fully rectified I will plan on making my way into Stanger or Durban to add new posts once every few weeks. I hope you enjoy the following post "Hope Rises from the Ashes", my first new entry since February 9th. Please feel free to comment and share with me your thoughts moving forward. Having just wrapped up a soccer tournament focusing on peace and diversity and with the SED HIV/AIDS Launch and a trip to Mozambique on the horizon, I look forward to sharing more in the coming weeks and months. May the Lord bless and keep you during this glorious season of Easter and may we all find ways to seek justice, sow peace, and love in God's light.

No comments:

Post a Comment